Tell Your Business Story with Explainer Videos
Do you ever struggle with explaining exactly what it is you do? Not just to your Mom, but to important potential customers who could make your new app, product or service innovation a success.
What if you could give thousands of potential customers who are searching for a product or service like yours the perfect sales pitch 24 hours a day? How? The first step is to create an explainer video.
ApolloBravo combines animated visuals with an informative and entertaining scripted voice-over resulting in a short, remarkable explainer video to promote your business and set you apart from the competition. Why? Because customers are more interested in using products and services that they understand.
Explainer Videos Can:
- Create awareness about your product or service.
- Enhance search results on Google, Yahoo, Bing and more.
- Engage potential customers on YouTube, the world’s second largest search engine.
- Increase visibility through distribution on multiple high traffic video networks.
- Increase web conversion rates as part of a digital marketing campaign.
Check out some of these perfect pitches in our latest explainer videos.
Our process is a proprietary approach to visual storytelling designed to deliver results:
- Discovery phase – this is where we learn about your product or service and finalize a creative brief.
- Script writing – working from the creative brief, a professional script writer works with you to draft an engaging story.
- Storyboard – based on the finalized script, we will put together a storyboard helping you visualize how the animation will look and flow in your video.
- Voiceover – you have your choice of professional voiceover artists with many different styles and languages available.
- Production – this is where all of the elements, animation, voice-over, music and special effects come together as one creative product.
- Marketing – we consult with you on strategies for getting your video viewed by people who are interested in what you have to offer. Our strategies include targeting major video networks, embedded keyword strategy and search engine optimization.